November 13, 2013
El Segundo Library
Friends of the Library Meeting Room (Downstairs)
111 W. Mariposa Ave
El Segundo, CA 90245
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
There is no cost … IT’S FREE
What You’ll Learn:
- The basics of how to self-publish your own book.
- How to choose topics to write about.
- The differences between a print book and an ebook and when it’s best to use which one.
- About formatting and some helpful tips.
- Interested in writing your memoirs? We’ll talk about that as well.
- There will be exercises, questions, open discussion.
- This workshop will help you answer the question:
Should I Self-Publish on not?
Event organized by Toastmasters District One Speakers Bureau workshop committee. The Speakers Bureau includes the best Toastmasters speakers from southern and western Los Angeles County. The members have all passed a rigorous audition process. We provide excellent speakers on a variety of topics as a community service at no charge. In addition, the workshop committee presents occasional workshops and seminars open to the public at no charge.